Tuesday, March 9

1234... '10 - FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

The first wave of the lineup for this year's 1234 Shoreditch Festival have been revealed. Be prepared: it's good. Highlights include These New Puritans promoting new album Hidden; perennial 1234 associates S.C.U.M; Wild Palms; the return of ddd; Japanese psych-freaks Bo Ningen; the jangling sounds of Veronica Falls; Maria & the Mirrors; The Ruling Class; and punk orchestra Action Beat. The full list is at The1234Shoreditch.com, along with £15 advance tickets which we recommend you snap up.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Some pretty great acts have confirmed! Can't wait to see who else they can get - http://bit.ly/b0Nntj

Anonymous said...

Puritans is a good booking but there's no way in hell I'm going back to that shambles of a festival. Last year's organisation was awful.

Anonymous said...

I was at last years and it was terrible, all the times were out and the sound was shocking, but I might possibly chance it to see TNP. Then again I missed every single band that I wanted to see last year because of the fucked up times, so maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Will wait and see I think... you never know. Heard its gonna be sunny.

Chloé T said...

Looking forward to this. I couldn't make it last year so hopefully I'll be here this summer.
Hope the rest of the lineup is as exciting as what has already been announced.